the divine wrath Index du Forum

the divine wrath Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

God Are You Talking To Me

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    the divine wrath Index du Forum -> The Divine Wrath -> Avancée PVE
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
yalinsurro

MessagePosté le: Dim 9 Juil - 05:01 (2017)    Sujet du message: God Are You Talking To Me Répondre en citant

God, are you talking to Me?
by Dr. Rod Hoskins
rating: ( reviews)

->>>DOWNLOAD BOOK God, are you talking to Me?
READ BOOK God, are you talking to Me?

If you were to ask the majority of professed Christians today to remember and share the last time they heard the voice of God speak into their life, the majority would have no recollection. Most would say they have never heard God’s voice. This is a tragedy for the Church, as it was Jesus that said, “My sheep hear my voice”. Furthermore, Romans eight, fourteen, tells that “all who are being led by the Spirit of God, these are sons of God”.

This raises the question: Is God still talking to His people today, like He did thousands of years ago? If so – how? Moreover, could it be that most Christians do not hear because they have not been taught how to hear?

This book is written for all levels of faith. It is an excellent primer that will enlighten the reader to fresh revelation of the Bible and the understanding of how God continues to communicate with His people today. Discover your answer to the question: God, Are You Talking to Me?

Details:
price: $9.99
bound: 156 pages
publisher:
lang: English
asin: B0711FCQMG
isbn:
weight:
filesize: 611 KB

God, are you talking to Me? Dr. Rod Hoskins

5d8a9798ff

Chinese City and Regional Planning SystemsVICTORY OVER SATANIC POWERS (CHRISTIAN FAITH)Primal Healing - Student's Workbook: Freedom from Mother WoundsLearn The Phonic Sounds ai and ay (Learn To Read With Phonics): Learn to read words such as play and explain (Learn To Read With Phonics E-Booklet Reading Packs Book 11)Hadi's Adventures - Inventing at the BeachRenewing Your Mind: Developing The Faith Mindset To Walk By Faith, Fight On, and WinTourism, Public Transport and Sustainable Mobility (Tourism Essentials)Schlesische Denkmäler des Deutschen Schrifttums im Mittelalter, Vol. 1: Trebnitzer Psalmen (Classic Reprint) (German Edition)Unlocking Your Power and Purpose: Women Receiving Kingdom KeysDark Shadows: Yes, Another Misadventure (The Chicken Squad)

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Dim 9 Juil - 05:01 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    the divine wrath Index du Forum -> The Divine Wrath -> Avancée PVE Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange